This elegant Swedish design-inspired two-burner stove is the first choice of aspiring chefs who enjoy practicing their craft in the middle of nature. This gas stove is capable of creating five-star meals, yet is also lightweight and compact to carry anywhere. The collapsible legs provide extra table space when cooking, but can also be folded and locked into place for a highly stable stand. Each burner can be easily ignited with the push of a button using the piezo igniter. Each burner functions independently, allowing outdoor cooks to use multiple pots at different temperatures. This allows the sauce to simmer slowly while the water boils furiously thanks to the 3,000W flame. In windy conditions, the lid and lockable side draft shield ensure stable heat while cooking. The sleek stainless steel body with die-cast aluminum, oak inlays, and brass elements offers a visual upgrade to any campsite and will be a faithful companion for many years to come. The internal pot supports and drip tray are easily removable for cleaning. Simply close for storage - this stove with its slim profile can be stored just about anywhere. The included non-stick griddle can be used for grilling, toasting, and melting cheese and is easy to clean. The Tupike is also available as the Tupike Portable Stove Kit, with an individual carrying case for the stove, gas, and all the accessories you need to prepare a gourmet meal.
PLEASE NOTE: For the operation with standard gray and red bottles ( 5 and 11 kg) an adapter set is needed
- On the two burners food can be prepared in several pots with different temperatures
- With piezo ignition, no lighter is required
- The lid and side lockable windbreaker ensure stable heat while cooking, even in windy conditions
- The stainless steel lid and drip pan, the oak inlays and the brass elements contribute to a solid construction and high-performance design that grows more beautiful with each use
- The wood-wrapped handle is designed for portability and locks the stove in the closed position, while a spring-lock mechanism holds the regulators in place.
- The pot rest and drip tray are easily removable for cleaning
- The steel stand feet elevate the stove's position, lock into place to create more table space, and fold in for transport
- The included nonstick griddle can be used for grilling, toasting, and melting cheese and is easy to clean
- Designed in Sweden, produced in Europe
- Delivered WITHOUT gas canister